Customers Feedback matters a lot in the present world. All the companies care about what their customers think about their products and services. There are several ways of getting a client’s or customer’s response. Some of them are surveys, feedback forms, letters, among other things. These play a major role for the companies as through these they can improve the market position by increasing customer satisfaction.
TellTheBell is a guest satisfaction survey which is conducted by Taco Bell, the leading fast-food chain throughout the world. The main aim of this survey is to ask customers opinion about their choice and preferences and improve the services.
Brief Information About Taco Bell Survey:
So we have talked about TellTheBell, now let’s take out some time to talk about Taco Bell as well. It was founded by Glenn Bell, who started by opening a hot dog stand in the 1940s. The business grew gradually and several chains of the restaurant were established and then the first Taco Bell was launched in 1962. After that, the company went public in 1970 since then there has been no roadblocks for Taco Bell. It has been successful in providing quality services to its customers through its outlet and other means.
There are more than 7000 Taco Bell outlets all around the world. They specialize in serving Tex-Mex (Texan and Mexican food). Just like McDonald’s, Burger King, among others, Taco Bell has its own set of fans. It has created a distinct identity of its own.
Taco Bell Survey Benefits:
Okay, we understand that after taking these surveys companies benefit a lot. However what’s there in it for the survey filler? The non-availability of incentives sometimes deters a customer from taking part in any such activities. Many of the times, they don’t even want to complete the survey or even give authentic information.
Taco Bell understands this and that is why they have provided incentives to its customers who complete the survey. There are several sweepstakes which are given to the customers for completing the survey. In addition to that, they also provide $500 to 50 lucky winners. There are Fifty-two Prizes (4 Prizes per Entry Period): each, a $500 cheque made payable to the winner. There is a Prize limit of one (1) prize per household.
Rules and Conditions to Participate in the Survey:
Now that we have talked about the purpose behind customer feedback, Taco Bell history, and other things, let’s talk about the TellTheBell Survey now. In the below section of this article, we have mentioned the step by step procedure of how you can enter the survey, its rules, and terms of conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years old to take part in this survey.
- You must have a Taco Bell receipt that you get while placing an order. Make sure you don’t misplace it!!
- We have mentioned above that there are 50 entry periods. With a receipt (that you get while placing the order), you get access to one period. Multiple entries aren’t allowed and a new receipt is required for taking part in the new entry period.
Steps to take Taco Bell Survey:
- First of all, open your browser and go to https://www.tellthebell.com. You’ll land upon this site.
- On the homepage, there are some boxes. Enter the survey code that is written on the receipt. The survey code is a 16 digit code and is easily seen on the receipt.
- If you don’t possess a survey code, then go to the link that is just on the bottom of the box. You’ll be redirected to this page where certain info about your order would be asked.
- Now click on Start Survey and you’ll get some set of questions. The first question is related to your overall satisfaction with the restaurant.
- After that, you need to select the type of order. Do the same and click
- Now you’ll be presented with a different set of question. Answer them all with utmost subjectivity and you will be done with the whole process.
So this is all with regards to TellTheBell Survey. It is just a matter of a few minutes in which the survey gets completed. We hope you found this article helpful. Thanks for reading.