LiteBlue.USPS.gov is simply a web portal for the employees of the United States Postal Service. On this website, all the employees can access the extranet service of their companies. By accessing LiteBlue, employees can keep themselves up-to-date with much vital information such as pensions, insurance, and employee benefits. They can even keep track of their employment status.
The users can also make certain changes through this LiteBlue according to their requirements. Not only this can have they viewed all the announcements based on USPS and give feedback. Currently, this service is only available in English along with two other languages (Simple Chinese and Spanish).
- Tellpizzahut Website Helps TacoBell by Taking Feedback & Survey from its Customers. You can also Check NjmcDirect for paying Traffic Challans Online Easily.
Usps Liteblue Login: Introduction
The login process of LiteBlue is too straight forward and simple. The employees just need their Employee ID and USPS Self Service Profile (SSP) Password. An employee will get their eight-digit Employee ID at the top of the earnings statement.
How to Setup SSP Profile?
If an employee is new to USPS, then that employee has to create their SSP password to get access to LiteBlue. Here, are the steps on how to set up an SSP password.
- Upon hiring by USPS, the employee will get a letter containing a temporary SSP password in his or her mail roughly after 10 to 14 days. The password that the employee received cannot use further in order to log in to LiteBlue. So, the employee needs to change the temporary password into a permanent one by visiting Liteblue.usps.gov
- By going to that website, enter the given employee ID and the temporary password to change the password. Change the contact email or security questions as well.
LiteBlue Website: Login Steps
The steps to log in to the LiteBlue Website are as follows:
- First of all, visit the official website of LiteBlue.
- After visiting, an employee can notice there are two fields asking for Employee ID and USPS Password.
- Enter the given Employee ID and USPS Self Service Password on those two fields.
- After finishing with that, click on to the Log On button. An employee can get access to his or her profile.
Resetting The LiteBlue USPS Password:
The steps to reset the LiteBlue Password are as follows:
- If an employee forgets his or her SSP password, then that employee can visit this link
- Then, on that page, tap on to the “Enter SSP” button below.
- An employee is then redirected to the SSP sign-in page.
- On that page, an employee will notice a “Forgot Password” button below the login boxes. Tap on that and enter the given eight-digit Employee ID.
- After that, tap on the “Verify Employee ID” button.
- Go through the instructions in order to get a new password.
Problems During LiteBlue Login:
Sometimes employees do face problems during login due to heavy traffic. Twice check the information or login credentials that have been entered. The Employee ID should be of eight-digit and the password of LiteBlue SSP should be within eight to sixteen characters. The Caps Lock, as well as the Num Lock, should turn off while entering the Employee ID and LiteBlue SSP password.
The passwords of LiteBlue SSP must have one character from below:
- Numbers: 0 to 9
- Alphabet Letters: a to z (lower case and upper case)
- Special Characters like * $ _ @ ! * + ^
The problem may be due to some technical problems. An employee can visit the LiteBlue Login Help Page if he or she face any issue further.
The USPS employees use PostalEase in order to enroll themselves and manage all the benefit plans such as the Third Savings Plan and Federal Employees Health Benefits Plan. The employees can also make large changes like canceling the enrolment or lowering the coverage. These services are even available through mobile by calling 1-877-4PS-EASE (1-877-477-3273).
Overall, these are all about USPS LiteBlue Login. By login to LiteBlue.USPS.gov, employees can now manage the schedule of their USPS work or view their USPS payroll and benefits.
Must Check: Starbucks For Life | Play & Win Prizes