NJMCDirect presents you with an online portal where you can pay your ticket fines. If you somehow violate your traffic rules, there is no need of going to court. With NJMCDirect you can clear all your fines while sitting at your home. Simply log on to www.NJMCDirect.com and avoid standing in the long queue to pay the fines in the court.
For more details, go ahead and read this article.
NJMCDirect Pay – Requirements of Things
NJMCDirect will offer you with an NJ Ticket Prefix Code with which you can pay your fines further. But if you want to pay your traffic fines online by using this code then you need a few things. The things that will need to pay fines by using NJ Ticket Prefix Code on New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct are:
- Traffic Ticket- The traffic ticket is the most vital thing to have during the payment. This traffic ticket is the legal one to use as proof. Whenever you violated the traffic rules, the officers give you a traffic ticket. The ticket will contain the Court ID, Ticket Number, and the type of violation you did. Without this traffic ticket, your payment won’t complete.
- License Plate Number- You will also need the license plate number to clear out all your traffic fines. You can find your license plate number on your driving license. It is even available below the vehicle information, so you can easily get it from there.
- Credit Card- Paying your traffic fines at www.NJMCDirect.com requires an online mode of payment. For the online mode of payment, you will need a Debit card or Credit card to clear out the fines. You can even pay your fines by using Master Card and VISA card as well.
- NJMCDirect Operation Hours- Rather than visiting the courts, the payment is much easier through NJMCDirect. For making your payment through this portal, you should be aware of the operation hours. This website is not available for 24 x 7 days. This service is available at some specific time. Generally, this portal is open from Monday to Thursday. You can easily pay your ticket fines from 30 AM to 11.45 AM. On Friday, it is open from 7.30 AM to 10.30 AM. On Saturday, the payment procedure takes place from 7.30 AM to 3.45 PM. On Sunday, you can complete your payment between 1 PM to 11.45 PM.
- An Electronic Device- For log on to the website and completing to the whole process of payment.
- Robust Internet Connection- This whole process of payment via NJMCDirect takes place online. No offline mode is available.
You should always keep a note of clearing your ticket fines between the given time. You also need to clear all your fines before the due date for avoiding the additional charges.
NJMCDirect – Procedure To Proceed With Payment
You must keep all the required things ready before visiting the NJMCDirect for payment. Paying the ticket fines through NJMCDirect is too easy as well as simple. Here, are the steps on how to make payment via NJMCDirect:
- First of all, get online and type NJMCDirect.com.
- On that portal, locate the “Traffic Ticket Search” or “Time Payment Order”.
- Tap on it to start with the payment procedure.
- Enter all the required details like Court ID, Ticket Number, License Plate Number, Ticket Prefix, and so on.
- After entering, tap on the “Continue” option.
- Then, you will see two options on the screen – “View NJMCDirect Ticket” and “Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment”.
- Choose any one from there based on the need.
- “View NJMCDirect Ticket” will show the ticket and “Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment” will show the payment process.
- Then you will need to pay your ticket fine(s) through the Credit Card or Debit Card. You can even use a VISA card or MasterCard to complete your payment.
After completing, you can view the transaction details on the page. At NJMCDirect, the transaction details will be there for 90 days. Overall, the payment of ticket fines via NJMCDirect is too easy. You don’t have waste your precious time standing in a long queue of the court. So, try out NJMCDirect now to clear out all your traffic tickets within time.