TellDunkins is the official survey partner of Dunkin Donuts. This company collects data and information from your browser and computers including your domain names, cookie information and your software and hardware attributes. All of these are required in order to ensure you the best delivery services and to facilitate communication between their systems and you.
They provide surveys while ensuring survey integrity and also claims to prevent fraud. So you can get free donuts from Dunkin just by filling the survey form of TellDunkin. This survey is conducted in order to enable the company to know about your visits to the store. It is a kind of feedback dorm which you need to fill and based on this the company makes efforts in order to make their services better. The official website of TellDunkin allows you to get a chance to win free coupons by just finishing the Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- Dunkin Donuts & Baskin Robins are from same company. If you visited Baskin Robins and want to give feedback then you can check telldunkinbaskin.com website.
Tell Dunkins Survey | Introduction
This coupon code can be redeemed when you visit the store next time and you will get a free donut in return of the code. Satisfactory customer service has always been the strong attributes of Dunkin Donuts and this effort is just an example of it. These feedbacks or survey forms allows the company to record your concerns and work on it making your next visits pleasant and better in every way possible.
Tell Dunkins Survey Eligibility & Rules:
Before you can participate in the Guest Satisfaction survey of TellDunkin here is a list of rules that you should follow:
- Participants of the survey should be above 18 years of age and should be legal citizens of the United States.
- They should have a previous Dunkin Donuts purchase receipt. It is one of the major requirements.
- A single visit will avail only one coupon.
- The participants must visit the TellDunkin official website within 3 days of their purchase.
- The coupon code should be redeemed within 180 days of the purchase.
How To Enter TellDunkin Survey:
Now that you learned about the requirements let us now see some of the points about how you can enter the survey. But first things first you need to have a stable internet connection, a PC or laptop or a smartphone and a Dunkin Donuts purchase receipt which is not more than three days old. Once you have gathered all of these let us start with the Guest Satisfaction survey procedure:
- To begin with log in to the browser of your device and visit the TellDunkin official website.
- Next, select your preferred language from the language selection option. You will get either English or Spanish as your preferred language options.
- You will be directed to a next page where you will have to put in the number of your receipt to move further with your survey.
- Look at the middle of the receipt and you will find an 18 digit receipt number. Fill it out on the TellDunkin Survey website.
- In order to go to the next part of the survey click on the start button.
- You will be directed to a different page where you will have to fill in the 6 digit store number which you will find at the top of your receipt.
- Next, enter the hour and date of your visit.
- Once you have done all of this you will receive a series of questionnaire questions which you need to fill out for the survey report.
- Honestly answer all the questions according to the experiences of your last visits.
- Lastly, TellDunkin will ask you to fill out your name and email address as a completion of the survey report.
- Once your survey is completed your coupon code will flash on your screen. All you need to do is copy the code and redeem it on your next visit which should be within 180 days.
In this article, we shared with you all the points you need to know about TellDunkins survey. We discussed how you can get a free donut by just completing a survey. To complete this survey visit the official website and get your coupon code which will allow you to get a free donut the next time you but any beverage at the Dunkin Donut store.