Dairy Queen is quite famous for its mouthwatering desserts, especially for their creamy ice-creams and tempting milkshakes. It is foundation was laid in 1938 by John Fremont McCullough and his son Alex. This company owns more than 64000 outlets which are spread across 27 countries. However, its biggest branch is located in Bloomington, United States. It initially began as an outlet in 1940 and started its working by serving fast food and ice cream at Joliet, Illinois.
The company provides Massive variety of frozen products Malaysia, ice cream, coffee drinks, curly top, Sunday, hot fudge, bars, and much more. Dairy Queen is known to satisfy the customers at the next level with unbeatable taste and amazing quality.
Dairy Queen fan survey | Dqfansurvey Introduction
DQ Fan Survey is one such platform which is made for all the DQ customers for giving in their feedback and rating about products and services. You will be asked certain questions regarding the quality of the food and the service once you enter the DQFanSurvey. Dairy Queen (DQ) can improve the quality of their service and provide a better experience to their customers with the help of this customer satisfaction survey. DQ fan Survey offers attractive prizes and rewards for the customers who have completed the survey. You are mostly rewarded with free coupons and gift vouchers. Moreover, you get chances to win free treats, nourishments, creams, Espresso, yogurt cake, and many more. This small DQ Fan Survey will only take 3-5 minutes. Spending a little time answering simple questions for a free dilly bar is not a bad bargain at all.
.Eligibility requirements for DQFanfeedback survey:
This Survey is only for the customers and for the employees or their families. Not all restaurants provide the option of taking the survey in a location.
Below are some eligibility requirements which you must go through before taking the survey in order to ensure that you are eligible:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Both customers of the Canada and United States can take part in DQ Fan Feedback survey.
- You must be a legal Resident of the Canada or United States of America if you want to take part in the DQ Survey.
- You should have a Purchase receipt from your last visit to any of the Dairy Queen Outlets as you will need it to enter the survey.
- you must know how to read and write English or French or Spanish as the survey is only available in these languages.
- You must have an active internet connection and Personal Computer or a Mobile Device to enter the survey since the DQ Fan Survey is only available online.
- You can participate in the survey within 3 days itself after your purchase from any a store.
Steps to taking part in the DQ Fan Survey:
- Save the receipt (or the 19-digit code) after you have made a purchase from any Dairy Queen outlet or restaurant or any authorized store
- Next, go to the official survey site of Dairy Queen, www.DQFanSurvey.com.
- Try the other website if a technical error takes place or the above-mentioned website is unable to take your code. The other website you can visit is DQFanFeedback.com.
- Enter the 19-digit code which is printed on your receipt.
- Enter the Date and Time of your Visit to the restaurant from the receipt along with the Restaurant Number. You can get all this information from the receipt.
- Select the language you want to take the survey in.
- Click on the start button after filling all the required information.
- You will be asked to share your contact details, especially your contact number after completing the survey.
- Your number will be used to enter the sweepstakes and to share DQ coupon codes.
- You will receive your DQ redeemable code which you can use to claim your DQ Dilly Bar upon the completion of the survey.
There are a number of different rewards that you can get after completing the survey. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Apart from Dilly bar, you can also win vouchers for:
- Yogurt cake
- Sweet treats
- You will be kept updated regarding the notifications about different DQ food promotional deals.
Related Surveys & Feedback Programs