BOTTLE CLUB 2016 QUARTER 1 BEER RELEASE:
• Foreman Bitter (Uk-style Pale Ale) 5.5% - Chuckalek 3rd Anniversary Ale
• Nessie the 90 Shilling (Scottish Style Ale) 5.7% - Collab W/ Monkey Paw Brewing Co.
• Paper Mache'te (Sour Blonde W/ Tamarind) 6% - Collab W/ Machete Beer House
(BOTTLES FOR QTR 1 WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE + PICK UP. $52 for two 22oz bottle of each beer!)
CHEESE PAIRING BY CHEESES FROM THE CAVE $15 (Includes all 4 Cheeses Perfectly Paired w/ ChuckAlek Beers):
• THE CAVE’S HALLOUMI - PAIRED W/ CHUCKALEK/MONKEY PAW’S NESSIE THE 90 SHILLING.
An ancient cheese, originally from Cyprus creates this balanced bite. It is sautéed in a local cilantro olive oil and served warm aboard a sweet shortbread cracker. For a fresh finish, it is topped with plum + mint salsa. The rich creaminess of this cheese perfectly complements the light fresh flavors of this Scottish-styled Ale.
• THE CAVE’S FETA - PAIRED W/ CHUCKALEK’S 3RD ANNIVERSARY ALE, FOREMAN BITTER.
A young creamy Feta adds a salty touch to the smooth tones of this beer. We've put it on a Melba toast and topped it with a basil mango salad; a dash of espresso salt on top makes the flavors pop.
• THE CAVE’S CUMIN-ROASTED JALAPENO + ROASTED GARLIC CABEMOO - PAIRED W/ CHUCKALEK/MACHETE’S PAPER MACHE'TE
Our sour blonde w/ tamarind delights the touch of spice found in cumin-roasted Jalapenos. This oil-brined cheese has the perfect flavors to round out + enhance the beer's tamarind. The roasted garlic provides an additional richness to the bite as it sits aboard a dense nutty cracker + finished with fresh ground pepper.
• THE CAVE’S HERALD - PAIRED W/ CHUCKALEK’S SANGIOVESE BARREL AGED QUADRUPEL
A cheese specially made with and for this beer. The curds were infused with the quadrupel prior to its time in the barrel. The rich tones still map to the beer as it is now, enhancing the barrel flavors. We're pairing it with fig jam and candied walnuts. This bite was certainly worth the wait!